Every luxe residence at Clarus Maplewood is a timeless composition of sustainability and craftsmanship. Discover a forward-thinking lifestyle in New Jersey’s first WELL-certified building in the heart of downtown Maplewood, mere steps from the train.
Sustainability, meet luxury
A sustainability-forward collection of rental residences in the heart of Maplewood Township, Clarus Maplewood is proud to belong to an elite handful of buildings nationwide — and the first in New Jersey — that qualify for the prestigious WELL certification. Hospitality-inspired details and natural materials abound, with plenty of perks just for residents, including a bike share program. A dedicated private entrance, grand lobby and lounge, billiards room, and cutting-edge wellness center with yoga studio & virtual fitness classes all support a well-balanced life. In addition, residents enjoy reserved, private parking and dedicated storage. With downtown only moments away, Clarus Maplewood is located at the heart of it all, with the finest shopping and dining options nearby.
- A sustainability-forward rental in the heart of downtown Maplewood, it is part of an elitehandful of buildings nationwide that qualify for the stringent WELL certification.
- Hotel-style lobby accented with marble finishes and flooded with natural light.
- Controlled-access main entry with electronic doorman.
- White glove service & onsite maintenance.
- Elegantly-appointed resident lounge highlighted by a double-side fireplace.
- Billiards lounge.
- Wellness center with yoga studio & virtual fitness classes.
- Secured garage parking exclusive to Clarus Residents.
- Private storage with every residence.
- Community bicycle share.
The Highest Quality of Life
At Clarus, quality of life is our highest priority. Spacious floor plans are filled with natural light. Superior air and water quality is achieved through a high performance heating and cooling system, including filtered fresh air and in-building water filtration. Contemporary gourmet kitchens feature a suite of cutting-edge Jenn-Air appliances. Baths feature LEED Silver certified fixtures and finishes, complemented by marble and porcelain surfaces. Five-inch plank hardwood floors throughout the homes create a clean and serene feeling.
WELL certification requires regular assessment to ensure program standards are continually met. Management and staff must achieve a superior standard of maintenance to obtain — and keep obtaining — the sustainability certification. This means residents are guaranteed long-term, white-glove attention to detail and upkeep by the Clarus team.
FINISHES & FEATURES
- Sustainable design elements included at every opportunity, including LEED-certified bath fixtures, filtered fresh air and water, and natural materials.
- Spacious floor plans filled with natural light.
- Five-inch plank hardwood floors throughout.
- Contemporary gourmet kitchens with Jenn-Air suite of stainless steel appliances including convection wall oven, five burner gas cooktop, French door stainless steel refrigerator and dishwasher. Faber Cristal range hood.
- European-style “two-tone” kitchen cabinetry.
- Quartz countertops with undermount stainless steel sink and faucet and island with waterfall detail.
- Smart TV in living room.
- Baths feature LEED Silver certified fixtures and fittings, marble mosaic floors, and Italian porcelain accents.
- Master bedrooms feature walk in closets (most homes).
- Whirlpool front-load washer and dryer in every unit.
- Energy-efficient LED light fixtures in every home.
- Superior air and water quality achieved through high-performance heating and cooling system with filtered fresh air and in building water filtration.
Maplewood, New Jersey
Once described by the New York Times as “Brooklyn as a suburb,” and chosen by Apartment Therapy in 2019 as one of the Coolest Suburbs in America, Maplewood is replete with historic architecture, green space, and authentic small businesses. Direct train service into midtown Manhattan means the daily grind is as easy as could be.
Clarus is nestled in the heart of Maplewood’s charming downtown, with ultra-convenient access to parks, movie theaters, restaurants, grocers and coffee shops, no driving necessary. Lobby-level retail includes BCB Bank, Starbucks.